If you want to get the eigenvalues look at:

case.output1(up/dn)   or case.energy

or with SO_

case.outputsoup  or case.energysoup

In k-parallel, the files have _X attached and you have to find your k-point in the corresponding file.

If you want the character of each state (partial charges), use

x lapw2 -so -up/dn -p -qtl

case.outputup  contains the partial charges of all eigenvalues.

I don't think, you need the help files.