As an afterthought:

This most probably is the old problem of the energy zero in disguise. The Zeeman interaction you estimated and as accounted for in Wien2k is basically g*\mu_B*S*B. It gives you the energy difference between a moment pointing up and one pointing down. However, it has a vanishing trace, the zero is at B=0 and the center stays there.

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

---
Dr. Martin Pieper