Depends,
do you lilke to calculate for above or below the Curie temperature ?

Von: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
[wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Murugan Sundareswari
[sundare65w...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. August 2015 09:18
An: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users; pbl...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at; Gavin Abo
Betreff: [Wien] Elast for magnetic material

Dear All,

i have a basic doubt in running the elast code for a  magnetic material.

When we calculate the TE for a given material in non magnetic and magnetic
state (spin polarised), we find the minimum TE only for magnetic state.
Now if i want to calculate the elast and check for stability criteria whether i
have to run the elast code for non-magnetic state or for magnetic state.

If any of you have the related answers pl share your views and educate me.

Regards,
sundare