Thanks Sir for help. I am writing this mail in reference to my previous
mail SUBJECT " regarding symmetry change." In w2web i have not selected
xcrysden. I have  clicked on "createZrTe3.klist_band  where it is already
showing simple cubic and there is no option of monoclinic structure.
Initially when I solved some other structures I got as I expected. But now
it shows simple cubic for tetragonal as well as monoclinic structure. I
have attached html  picture of ZrTe3. I have followed the steps shown in
this , nothing more. I  hope you will get the point where I have made
mistake. I am really thankful  for your help.

  Thanks and Regards
    Mandeep Kumar
Title: ZrTe3@localhost

<frameset cols="155,*" border="0" frameborder="0" framespacing="0">
<frame src="ZrTe3@localhost_files/navig.html" name="left" marginwidth="5" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">
<frameset rows="50,*" border="1" frameborder="0" framespacing="0">		<frameset cols="*,200" border="0" frameborder="0" framespacing="0">
			<frame src="ZrTe3@localhost_files/top.html" name="oben" scrolling="no" marginwidth="5" marginheight="0" frameborder="0">
			<frame src="ZrTe3@localhost_files/status.html" name="status" scrolling="no" marginwidth="5" marginheight="0" frameborder="0">
</frameset>
		<frame src="ZrTe3@localhost_files/main.html" name="main" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0">
</frameset>
</frameset>

<noframes>
<P>w2web</P>
<P>Sorry, but for w2web you need a frame-enabled web browser.
</noframes>