Dear Users

I run some test calculations for EFG values for different compounds (Sc2O3,
In, SmCo5). Their EFG values (computed with VASP) are in agreement with
that of previous values. Then I computed the EFG values with WIEN2K and are
in strong agreement with previous as well as VASP values.

But the EFG values for anti-ferromagnetic Ba2CoGe2O7 do not agree with that
of VASP values (no previous study available). Actually for Ge and O they
agree *but for Co and Ba WIEN2K computed values are almost double*. Could
you please guide me where the problem is? I am drawing a table containing
the EFG values and also attaching the structure file.

WIEN2K calculated values

VASP calculated values

             V_zz (V/m2)

Co1             13.22