From: Marzieh Gh <mghoohestan...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Problem in Gap
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at

Dear Prof.Blaha & Tran

I'm calculating electronic band structure of KTiOPO4 & isostructural crystals
by using YSPBE0(with α opt. KTP crystals are
semiconductors, But my calculations show metallic.

According to these calculations the bottom of the conduction band crosses the
fermi level,The gap is located in Valance band.

In case.scf:

Gap:  -99999. Ry = -9999 eV (metallic)

 why?

 please help me

Regards

--
Marzieh Ghoohestani
PhD Student of Computational Nano Physics