Please check
P.J. Webster and K.R.A. Ziebeck in Landolt-Börnstein  III/19C; Springer Verlag,
(1988)
1.5.5.1.2 Heusler alloys: Magnetic order
page 86 chapter 1.5.5.1.2.2 Antiferromagnetic order
it describes the different possibilities of antiferromagnetic order in Heusler
compounds
(I guess this is what you mean with " layered AFM calculation")

If you like to have the magnetic moments alligned along a certain
crystallographic direction  (say 111) you may want to do a calculation
including spin-orbit interaction
otherwise spin up / down does not have a meaning with respect to the lattice

Principally you can do all that calculations also with Wien2k beside the COOHPS
that are not directly implemented in Wien2k, as far as I see.
Just to mention, the way TC is calculated in the Kurtulus paper is not the very
best, see e.g.: Kübler, Fecher, Felser, Phys Rev B 76 (2007) 024414
or Thoene et al. J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42 (2009) 084013 )