Von: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
[wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Krishnaveni. S
[sarathyv...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 28. September 2015 18:45
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] afm calculation - error in LAPW1 - during SCF cycle of AFM
Calculation

Dear wein 2k users,

Greetings.

I have been working on full  heusler alloys. I have performed optimization
calculation for a compound in non magnetic and in spin polarisation (FM state).
 I also wanted to perform AFM calculation. With the help of the user guide and
with some mail threads in the Wien forum I tried some steps invoved in AFM for
the compound that I am working on. I used 113 space group as suggested in the
forums (mailto: Dr Murugan - response to a querry) .

While I was performing the scf calculation I got an error. I am not able to
figure a way out. Hence, I am mentioning the details of the error:

struct_afm_check END
 LAPW0 END
SELECT - Errorave been

Error in LAPW1
 'SELECT' - no energy limits found for atom   1  L= 1
 'SELECT' - E-bottom   -5.18127   E-top -200.00000

 Can some one suggest what I should be doing in this case please?

--
Thanks and regards

Krishnaveni Parthasarathy
8939675012