Clearly your solution is    fold2bloch.

If you don't like the plot, you have to modify this part yourself and make a different plot, but fold2bloch captures all the relevant physics which happens due to doping. Doping may lead to a "broadening" of bands when you introduce alloying (and represent it in the original BZ).

Otherwise you have to write your own code, but the basis will always be like fold2bloch (check their paper for some deeper understanding about "Bloch functions" and folding ....)
http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.4218