Dear Dr. Blaha,
        I found what I think is a problem in bandstructure plots:
I calculated BaRuO3 with "-so -orb" which is a cubic perovskite.
When I plotted the band structure I put
"x spaghetti -up -p" without the "so" option and the plot came ok, but
"x spaghetti -up -p" with the "so" option then the plot came wrong, it was done 
with BaRuO3.klist and not with the BaRuO3.klist_band.
        I attach the result.
        Pablo de la Mora
_______________________________________________
Wien mailing list
Wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/wien
SEARCH the MAILING-LIST at:  
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/index.html

Reply via email to