Von: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
[wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von sikander Azam
[sikander.physi...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015 09:00
An: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Betreff: [Wien] Regarding bandstructure

Resp. all
I am facing one problem in calculating the band structure. I am using the
wien2k code for my calculations, so when i calculated the band-structure it
shows the direct band gap nature but the previously calculation where they use
the Quantum-ESPRESSO code shows indirect band gap nature. I tried to plot with
same symmetry points (VBM Y Z M G X) but unfortunately it does not exist with
me. the structure is monoclinic (space group # 12).
So please help me.
Regards