Thank you Elias and Dr. Tran for the prompt replies and the help!

Regards,
Manish

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015, t...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at wrote:

Hi,

This is MnO.struct which corresponds to AFM II.
In xcrysden you can increase the number of units shown
on the screen with Shift-n.

Xcrysden can also write the lattice vectors (in file .xsf with
"Save XSF Structure").

F. Tran