De: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
<wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de ?? <523001...@qq.com>
Enviado: sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015 06:58 a. m.
Para: wien
Asunto: [Wien] double degeneration in AFM configurations

Dear All,
I want to calculate a structure with perfect AFM configuration.
When I add spin-orbit coupling, I think, the band-structure should be double
degenerate anywhere because of its perfect AFM configuration. But my
calculation band-structure split at some place. Its total magnetic moment is
not perfect zero but 0.01.
So, do you have some motheds to force the results to perfect AFM configuration?
I read the UG and find AFM calculations, but runafm_lapw does not work with
spin-orbit coupling.
Thank you very much!

Wang Di
Nanjing University