I'm not sure, why you would not set this permanently in .bashrc.

Anyway, if ssh does not allow it on your system, you could modify your lapw1/2para_lapw script and "source" a file in your directory which contains the desired settings.

The lines to modify are:

($remote $machine[$p] "cd $PWD;$t $taskset0 $exe ${def}_$loop.def ;fixerror_lapw ${def}_$loop";rm -f .lock_$lockfile[$p]) >& .stdout1_$loop; sortoutput 1_$loop &

where you could put some sourcing between cd $PWD;source ...;$t ...

(must be csh commands, not bash).