0      1    0.2                    # jatom, jtype, size  of heavier plotting

Did you change the first character? '0' to the corresponding atom?

________________________________
De: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
<wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de mitra narimani
<m.nariman...@gmail.com>
Enviado: sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015 10:53 a. m.
Para: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Asunto: [Wien] band structure

Hi dear all
I want to calculate the electronic properties of
Np0.03Sc0.97PdBi compound  by GGA+SO, so I made a supercell 2x2x2 and
substitute one of Sc atom by Np, for band structur calculation dont have
problem, but when I want to characterize the s, p, d and f orbitals on band
structure, the bands thickness dont have any change and also when I want to
increase the size of symbol plots of all bands (band thickness), the bands
thickness dont have any change and remain 0.2 (defult), please help me about
this problem
thanke you very much