It seems your knowledge on -- just to name a few -- crystal structures, real
space, Brillouin zone, symmetry, space groups, and other basics is not that
high.
Those things, however, you need to know to understand what you are doing in the
calculations.

F means you have a face centered cell but does not tell you much more, what do
you mean why the number of symmetry opetrations changes ?

If you distort a cubic lattice (x,y,z  are equal) in one direction, say along
z, you end up in a tetragonal structure and x (or y) and z are not longer the
same.
That is the [001], [001] directions are not longer the same, and also [110] and
[101] are not the same anymore, etc.

I realy suggest that you learn much more about crystal structures before you
start to calculate something

The forum is not good for teaching textbook knowledge