a) Interesting choice of RMTs, but probably not optimal. You should use setrmt as basis for your choice. It would reduce RMT(H) (0.6) and increase R(C) a bit, but still make Oxygen 15% larger than C. In particular the F-spheres are much too small at present. I'd use 2.0/1.6 or 1.9/1.7 for Cr and F spheres.

RKMax=2.0 with your spheres is VERY small and I'd NOT trust any results with this setup. With my spheres you need RKMax 2.5-3.0.

b) I agree, for such molecular materials, our default E-parameters might not be optimal and problems for all the small spheres F, O and C may appear. Even WITHOUT QTL-B warnings, the E-parameter of F and O may not be optimal ! As mentioned many times on the mailinglist, the way to check this is looking at case.scf1 and case.scf2. It is not enough just to look at case.in1c, as these numbers will be changed automatically in lapw1:
0.3   --->  EF-(or+) 0.2
-0.71 0.002 ---> it tries a search, but for small spheres it probably will actually use -0.71 because it does not find E-top

You probably find in case.scf1 that the two C-s (l=0) E-parameter are very close to each other (using the default input)!

a) Locate the fermi energy !
b) locate the mean energies of C-2s (and O-2s and F-2s) by looking in case.scf2 (:EPL and :EPH) c) change the FIRST line for l=0 of all the small atoms to this E-value in case.in1c (for C this might be -1.7 in your case). Leave the 0.30 untouched, as this will be automatically adjusted according to EF. Repeat this for ALL "small" atoms (except for H).

Otherwise: compare the magnetic states of your calculations. I'm rather surprised that also the FM solutions are different, but it could well be. We know that all "orbital-dependent" potentials (like LDA+U or hybrid-DFT) depend a lot on the starting electronic structure.
Compare the :MMI and :QTL values.

If your calculations are ok, then the total energy is a good measure, which state is most favorable.