Dear Wien2k users,

I have installed the Boltztrap code in my Laptop having processor Intel®
Core™ i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz × 4, OS 64-bit. I have installed the ubuntu
14.04 LTS OS in my laptop, after running the program from the directory
/home/saurabh/program/boltztrap/src I added the following line in .bashrc
file
export PATH=$PATH:/home/saurabh/program/boltztrap/src

I have used the command x_trans BoltzTraP to run the code.
while running the program from a given directory using the case.struct,
case.energy, case.intrans file I m getting following error.

/home/saurabh/program/boltztrap/src/BoltzTraP: error while loading shared
libraries: libblas.so.3: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
0.0u 0.0s 0:00.05 0.0% 0+0k 728+0io 3pf+0w

Can someone find the solution. In case if you need any details please feel
free to ask. I am looking for positive response soon.