De: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
<wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Tarek Hammad
<hammad_ta...@hotmail.com>
Enviado: domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015 07:42 a. m.
Para: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Asunto: [Wien] case.inso

Dear colleagues
      Please, do you have example of how to construct case.inso file in
details, it would be better with magnetic compound.
Thanks a lot.

________________________________
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
From: gs...@crimson.ua.edu
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 23:51:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [Wien] In1.file

>From K. Schwarz's presentation titled "From APW to LAPW to (L)APW+lo" [
>http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2006/ws06-schwarz.pdf ]:
>From APW to LAPW to (L)APW+lo -
>WIEN2k<http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2006/ws06-schwarz.pdf>
www.wien2k.at
>From APW to LAPW to (L)APW+lo Karlheinz Schwarz Institute for Material
>Chemistry TU Wien Vienna University of Technology

* use APW+lo for states, which are difficult to converge:
  (f or d-states, atoms with small spheres)
* use LAPW+LO for all other atoms and angular momenta