QTL stands for charge (Q) of each atom (t) and decomposed according to angular momentum (l). This is done for each eigenvalue.

In LAPW the wavefunction inside spheres is written as:

sum(lm) ( A_lm u_l + B_lm u-dot_l ) Y_lm    with u-dot = du / dE

The QTL are obviously = psi * psi, and thus comse from an A_lm^2 and B_lm^2 term. Since the B_lm u-dot term comes from a truncated tailor-series of the E-dependent radial wavefunction u_l(E,r) it is important that this term is "small", otherwise your psi is either not very accurate (QTL-B warnings) or even wrong (QTL-B stop with "ghostbands").