Hi, all:

I have some confusions on the Rkm in calculations with 50+ atoms. In my wien2k,
the NATMAX and NUME are set to 15000 and 1700. With the highest NE and NAT, the
Rkmax can only be as large as 2.05, which is much lower than the suggested
value in FAQ page of WIEN2K (the smallest atom in my case is a H atom with
radius of 1.2). By checking the :RKM flag in case.scf, I have the following
information:

:RKM  : MATRIX SIZE 11292LOs: 979  RKM= 2.05  WEIGHT= 1.00  PGR:

With such a matrix size, the single cycle can take as long as two and half
hours. Although I can increase the NATMAX and NUME to raise Rkmax, the
calculation will be way slower, which will make the optimization calculation
almost impossible. Before making convergence test on Rkmax, can anyone tell me
whether such a Rkmax is a reasonable value?

If any further information is needed, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Wenhao