Hi. Thanks for reading this.
I want to calculate the effective mass from the band structure with fold2Bloch
data.
I used the parabolic approximation method to calculate effective mass.
So, I need band structure which is proper to get effective mass (same ratio of
the band width is required)

Even though there is no problem to see energy band gap, I can't get the
reasonable effective mass in my case.
The band width ratio is quite weird. the ratio of the distance from gamma to X
and the distance from gamma to L is not accurate.

I used 2x2x3 structure and 3x3x2 structure.
How can I plot 2x2x3 and 3x3x2 with the same ratio of 1x1x1 band structure with
fold2Bloch and matlab?
Does fold2Bloch include the solution for this case?

Best regards,
Yongbeom Cho.