Hi, all:

I have a basic question on the DOS calculation of onsite-hybrid functional
(ONF) calculation. When I check the UG, I can’t find  any notes about the DOS
plotting of ONF, so I assume the program flow is the same in ONF as normal (x
lapw2 -p -c -up/dn -qtl, then x tetra -p -up/dn). But when I compare the DOS
from ONF and pure PBE-GGA calculations, I find that there’s no any change in
the selected orbitals with ONF. This stays even when I change the mixing factor
alpha from 0.25 to 1.0, which confuses me. Can anyone tell me whether the way I
use lapw2 is wrong?

Some details about my calculations:
I’m calculating a Cr dopant in 4H-SiC (Si31 C32 Cr). Only the d orbitals of Cr
is treated with ONF. HYBR mode is used.

If any further information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks,
Wenhao