I just followed the tutorial of Born effective charge. According to that,
we have to initialize the calculation for the unchanged material. Then we
have to change the position and den we have to initialize the electron
density only i.e. ''x dstart''. They have mentioned not to rerun init_lapw
. So I initialized only the electron density and got the error.

Thanks.