Did you change only the position ? That might be the cause of your troubles.
you also need to have the correct symmetry (space group) for the new structure
!

Von: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
[wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von lokanath patra
[lokanath.patra...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Januar 2016 08:39
An: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Betreff: Re: [Wien] BerryPi

I just followed the tutorial of Born effective charge. According to that, we
have to initialize the calculation for the unchanged material. Then we have to
change the position and den we have to initialize the electron density only
i.e. ''x dstart''. They have mentioned not to rerun init_lapw . So I
initialized only the electron density and got the error.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Dr. K. C. Bhamu