Convergence, in particular at surfaces and with localized states at EF, can be difficult. In particular, the default TETRA method might give problems due to the missing 3rd dimension and TEMP/TEMPS with some broadening (try as small as possible (0.002) first, but eventually you need to increase it a little. Also a too crude k-mesh can give problems and eventually you need to increase it. In any case, for a magnetocrystalline anisotropy usually huge k-meshes are necessary and careful testing is necessary, otherwise you get meaningless numbers.