You need -orb with lapw1:
x lapw1 -up -orb -p
x lapw1 -dn -orb -p
such that the orbital potential is also included in the Hamiltonian.

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016, Paresh Chandra Rout wrote:

Thank you sir for the reply. I had run PDOS calculation followed by a GGA+U
calculation  similar way  what I had done for GGA . The PDOS for GGA are
 well matching with the pwscf PDOS. But GGA+U PDOS generated in w2klooking
strange .
Here I am providing the command prompts for GGA+U PDOS calculation what I
had used
x lapw1 -up -p
x lapw1 -dn -p
x lapw2 -qtl -up -p
x lapw2 -qtl -dn -p

After generating the case.int file I had run the 2 command line mentioned
below
x tetra -up -p
x tetra -dn -p

Kind Regards