Sorry, but the other email response was not right.

run_lapw uses just the full density, no spin. Probably what you want to use.

runsp_c_lapw has the same density in the up/dn spins. It can be used to
include terms such as orbital corrections with a non-magnetic density (as
up=dn).

runsp_lapw is the most general for up different from dn.

run_lapw & runsp_c_lapw are similar, different from runsp_lapw, the later
being slower.

All version take both real (inversion) and complex (no inversion) cases.

You can get information by doing "run_X -h | more" with X the different
version.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi