I don't think it is that difficult, when you CAREFULLY read the UG or just use your common sense:

Hi Sir, I did the calculation using *x qtl -p -so* . In the case.qtlup
file it's showing all kind of splitting. But I am unable to
configure it in case.int <http://case.int>. It is only picking for total
s,p,d  not p1/2,p(-1/2)... etc while running x tetra . I edited the
case.int <http://case.int> file manually as follows
-0.50   0.002   1.500  0.003   #Emin, DE, Emax, Gauss-Broad
   4   N   0.000                 #Number of DOS-cases,G/L/B broadening (Ry)
      0 1 total-DOS
      20 1 tot-O
      20 2 s-O
      20 3 p-O
      20 4 p1/2
      20 5 p-1/2

Yes, I agree, with this input it is picking only total, s,p and d. Guess why ??

A hint: in the second line there is a "4". What could it mean.

PS: You are really interested in the 20th atom ???

I would learn wien2k with some simple 1-2 atom examples. Just do fcc Th and plot the p1/2 and p3/2 semicore-DOS to learn how it goes.

SUM: 0 2          # NUMBER OF SUMMATIONS, max-nr-of summands
2 5               # this sums dos-cases 2+5 from the input above

Kindly guide me how to set the case.int <http://case.int> file such that
It will pick up all orbital split  values ( p1/2,p-1/2,d3/2,d5/2 ..) etc
  in the x tetra calculation.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Paresh Chandra Rout