Dear all,

A colleague of mine who is doing experimental H-NMR measurements on molecules
grafted on gold nanoparticules asked me whether it is possible or not to run
NMR calculations. Since I have no experience at all on this kind of
calculation, I would like to know if someone could tell me what is the limit in
size of the models we can simulate and what accuracy we can expect.

Thank you for your reply.
Best regards
Pascal
--
Pascal Boulet - MCF HDR, Resp. L1 MPCI - DEPARTEMENT CHIMIE
Aix-Marseille Université - ST JEROME - Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen -