Dear Wien2k users, dear colleagues, dear friends,
this email is just to remember you that if you are interested in discussing electronic structure calculations in relation with the properties of materials, the SPSSM conference is certainly the conference where you have to be.

Please visit the web site http://spssm2016.sciencesconf.org/ and don't forget the dead line for the registration: April 15th, 2016.

For those who are not yet sure, Nantes is certainly one of the best French cities to live and especially in July. So don't hesitate anymore to join us. We are sure that you will come back again afterwards ;-)

With our warm regards
On behalf of the Organizing Committee

We are happy (from Nantes) <https://youtu.be/8DhAlS4cMVw>

| Florent BOUCHER                    | Directeur Adjoint                  |
| Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel | Mailto:florent.bouc...@cnrs-imn.fr|
| 2, rue de la Houssinière           | Phone: (33) 2 40 37 39 24 |
| BP 32229                           | Fax:   (33) 2 40 37 39 95          |
| 44322 NANTES CEDEX 3 (FRANCE)      | http://www.cnrs-imn.fr|