https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/academic-pricing

The academic pricing list shows after discount a price of $449 for a Named User New License of Composer Edition of Linux Fortran on March 10, 2015.

As you also probably saw on the Free Software Development Tools site (by clicking the Student link), Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition (which includes ifort, icc, and MKL) is currently offered to students for qualified uses that are under the terms of the Non-Commercial License. Similar offerings are currently given by Intel for Educators and Open Source Contributors.

On 3/28/2016 10:19 AM, delamora wrote:
Dear Gavin,

I visited the site you suggested and I found that the fortran and C compilers were not included. I could download a free trial for a month only.

Although the MKL was included

Pablo

*De:* delamora
*Enviado:* lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016 12:10 a. m.
*Para:* A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
*Asunto:* Re: [Wien] Non-commercial Intel fortran

Thank you

*De:* wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Gavin Abo <gs...@crimson.ua.edu>
*Enviado:* domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016 07:31 p. m.
*Para:* A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Intel discontinued it for short while [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11841.html ], but it is sort of offering it again. It used to be available for any non-commercial use. However, the licensing is more restrictive now. It is now only available for certain qualified uses [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12101.html ] like for students, open source contributors, and educators. All the details of the new licensing can be found on Intel's Free Software Development Tools site:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software