Dear WIEN2k User:

I calculate the band structure in my case, and I can get the case.spaghetti_ps
correctly. But when I want to use xmgrace to plot the band structure, it gives
error show below. I am pretty sure WIEN2k works fine in my case.

I searched the mailing list, but I can't find the answer for this problem. Does
anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

[Error] No valid graph selected:  VIEW 0.120000, 0.150000, 0.900000, 1.280000
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  LABEL CHAR SIZE 1.5
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL CHAR SIZE 1.25
[Error] No valid axis selected:  YAXIS  LABEL CHAR SIZE 1.5
[Error] No valid axis selected:  YAXIS  TICKLABEL CHAR SIZE 1.25
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR GRID ON
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK SPEC TYPE BOTH
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK SPEC          11
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   0, 0.00000
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            0 ,"GAM         "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   1, 0.17980
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            1 ,"Z           "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   2, 0.70609
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            2 ,"            "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   3, 1.23783
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            3 ,"            "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   4, 1.75455
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            4 ,"L1          "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   5, 2.13185
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            5 ,"B           "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   6, 2.74100
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            6 ,"GAM         "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   7, 3.26251
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            7 ,"L           "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   8, 3.57160
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            8 ,"X           "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR   9, 4.18743
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL            9 ,"            "
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICK MAJOR  10, 4.78405
[Error] No valid axis selected:  XAXIS  TICKLABEL           10 ,"Q           "

Best regards

Wangwei Lan