Dear Prof Laurence

Now, I solved the "x **" command issue and now each command is working.
I followed x clminter and now calculation is working fine.

Now I have just three basic queries:
*1.* In the link
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10954.html
You mentioned one more step for x clminter that I wanted to confirm.
cp *.in1_orig case.in1  >>>what does it mean. If I am not wrong then it
means I should keep case.in1_orig as x clminter may change the case.in1. So
after x clminter I should do cp *.in1_orig case.in1. Is it?

*2.* If I run the command "min -j 'run_lapw -p -I -fc 1.0 -i 100'" It means
it is for MSR1a scheme but in my case.inm it shows MSR1 only, who does so?

*3. *You replied that if I run "min -j 'run_lapw -p -I -fc 1.0 -i 100'"
then "there should be no need to run more

unless you want to improve the RKMAX or change the RMTs".

My query is: Does it take -cc 0.0001 and -cc 0.001 (default values)
automatic for SCF or we should add it in mini scriptso
that we do not need to run run_lapw again unless we want to improve
the RKMAX or change the RMTS

Sincerely

S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)Department of PhysicsGoa University, Goa-403
206IndiaMob. No.  +91-9782911977*