Dear Professor Laurence Marks,
Thanks for your kind reply.
Mingcui

????: Re: [Wien] lsda

In general, to do this calculation you need to find another code.

If you are an expert in using Wien2k there is a method that might work,
although I doubt that it will converge. You would need to do something like
write a fortran (or C, or C++) routine that will average the density within the
RMT for a given atom, for instance using the files in SRC_clmaddsub as a guide.
Then edit the runsp_lapw script to insert your program.

Since this is not a very physically realistic thing to do I doubt that you will
find many people prepared to help.