My comments about that error can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11759.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10967.html

On 4/29/2016 2:59 AM, Fecher, Gerhard wrote:
I guess no one is able to guess what is in your input files

Von: wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
[wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Rishi Singh
[rishising...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. April 2016 07:38
An: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Betreff: [Wien] Need Help

Dear Wien and boltztrap users

  Good morning.
  I am working with boltztrap. I have installed it successfully. I have
a folder named LaMgTl. I have the following files in LaMgTl folder:
  boltztrap (an executable file), x_trans, case.struct,case.energy and
case.intrans with auitable values. Case means LaMgTl. when I am running x_trans
BoltzTrap in terminal then it is giving stop error in factorization. Plz help
in removing this problem. I will be highly obliged to u.Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours
Rishi