No, as shown in Tutorial 1 [1,2], case.vector, case.struct, and case.klist are provided from the SCF calculation, where case.klist was created when it was renamed from case.klist_band. That is what the following commands in the tutorial do (starting in the case directory):

mkdir f2b
cp case.vector case.struct case.klist_band f2b
cd f2b
mv case.klist_band case.klist

Then, when you run fold2Bloch in the f2b directory (containing case.vector, case.struct, and case.klist) using the command:

~/fold2Bloch/fold2Bloch -c case.vector 1:2:3

you should see that it creates case.f2b for the final plotting with the .m files.

Since ubs_dots.m looks like it will generate a different looking plot than that of ubs.m, the older ubs.m file is needed from the github repository [ https://github.com/rubel75/fold2Bloch/blob/821df9b0e0d76fa7b7e4f0e5846001f7fb3df57f/Utils/ubs.m ] in order to reproduce the plot shown in Tutorial 1.

Notice that .unfolded in the tutorial [1] should be changed to .f2b.

[1] https://github.com/rubel75/fold2Bloch/wiki/Tutorial-1:-Lattice-of-Hydrogen-atoms [2] http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg14284.html