But anyway, what do you mean by "good" or "not good"? What is the
disagreement between mBJ and experiment?

F. Tran

On Wednesday 2016-05-25 15:13, Luis Ogando wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:13:40
From: Luis Ogando <lcoda...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Wien] GaP wurtzite

Dear Wien2k community,

   I have calculated the band structure of GaP in the wurtzite phase with PBE
and LDA. After the cell optimization with the correspondent XC potential, I got
a direct gap structure with underestimated gap value.
   The direct gap result is the expected one ( dx.doi.org/10.1021/nl304723c |
Nano Lett. 2013, 13, 1559−1563 ) and, in order to improve the gap value, I
calculated the band structure with mBJ (P-semiconductor).
    When I use mBJ + LDA I got a very good value for the gap, but it becomes
indirect (CBM at M). When I use mBJ + PBE, the gap keeps direct, but its value
is not that good.
   Well, I would appreciate if someone could give me any suggestion about how to get a
good gap without changing its "character".
   All the best,
                Luis