Checking your description:

You cannot use the default in1 file (you point 5).

Modify it as indicated in the instructions on the web.

On 06/16/2016 02:40 PM, SOHAN LAL wrote:
Respected Dr. P. Blaha,

            Thank you for your reply.  I tried to reproduce the
effective U for NiO according to the procedure given in the textbook
section of wien2k.at <http://wien2k.at>. I computed the value of U=0.09
Ry, which is much less than as mentioned in notes where U=0.438 Ry. I
think some mistake may be done in modifying the various files like in1,
in2 and inc etc. I have attached the separate file containing these
modified files and the procedure to calculate U. Please shed a light on
this. I shall be thankful to you for your kindness.
Thanks & Regards
Sohan

<https://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

                                      P.Blaha