Dear Niraj,

I don't see a simple way of writing them as decimals. However, you can quickly adapt to the integer way of creating klist files. There are simple algorithms of converting decimals to fractions (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5124743/algorithm-for-simplifying-decimal-to-fractions) and even simpler ones to later find the least common multiple (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3154454/what-is-the-most-efficient-way-to-calculate-the-least-common-multiple-of-two-int) of the three denominators. The fourth number (the common denominator) can be different in each line, it doesn't matter as long as the first three numbers divided by the fourth give you your fractional coordinates.

A short script/program will create a perfect klist file for you, it shouldn't take long to write one that suits your exact needs. As far as I remember klists are fixed format (in bash awk (C would be similar) I use something like: /printf("%15d%5d%5d%5d%5.1f\n",$x,$y,$z,$common,2.0)/) so keep that in mind, and don't forget to put "END" at the end.

Best regards

Maciej Polak