Hello Dear users.
I'm using wien2k 14.2 along with w2w and wannier90.
I have 2 materials: RbI and CsI with fcc and bcc structures. I have converged
them with 7000 and 8000 kpoints.
Now I need the M matrices along some special path's in 1BZ. I want to include
10 bands under fermi energy. But I just don't know how to define these path's
of my interest and use multi band parallel transport along the path's. Which
file and in which step do I have to modify?

It should be noticed that I only want overlap matrices along the path of
interest I.e they are one dimentional hybrid wannier functions.

Any point will be highly appreciated.