A-8010 Graz
Austria
Tel.: +43-(0)316-380-8564

Am 21.07.2016 17:40, schrieb Jing Qun:
Thanks.

These are neither ERROR messages nor WARNINGS.

During the calculations, everything is OK.

But these messages were not found during the calculation using other
HPC server, I wonder if these messages are hidden ERROR or WARNINGS.

-------------------------

发件人: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> 代表
pieper <pie...@ifp.tuwien.ac.at>
 发送时间: 2016年7月21日 8:44
 收件人: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
 主题: Re: [Wien] HELP! cd $PWD; $t $exe ${def}_${loop}.def $loop;
rm -f .lock_$lockfile[$p] ) >> .time2_$loop LAPW2 END

Question is, is there anything wrong? Are these parts of ERROR
messages
 or at least WARNINGS, or are they just echoes, your job(s) telling
you
 what they are doing?

 ---
 Dr. Martin Pieper
 Karl-Franzens University
 Institute of Physics
 Universitätsplatz 5
 A-8010 Graz
 Austria
 Tel.: +43-(0)316-380-8564

 Am 21.07.2016 07:07, schrieb Jing Qun:
 > Dear all users,
 > When I submit a job, some messages like "
 > cd $PWD; $t $exe ${def}_${loop}.def $loop; rm -f
.lock_$lockfile[$p] )
 >>> .time2_$loop
 > LAPW2 END " will be obtained. Can anyone tell what's wrong with it?

or comments about WIEN2k ONLY in this list. Please follow the
following "Nettiquette" (depending ...

 > SEARCH the MAILING-LIST at:

[2]
[2]