Do you have an inversion center in your space group?
If yes, you should use a case.indmc file and not case.indm.
Cheers
Xavier

Le 04/08/2016 à 06:36, Shakeel Khandy a écrit :
Dear Xavier

I tried as you suggested, but only case.inorb got created and next it showed again the same message. Then i manually created the case.indm file, the scf runs only a single cycle . Thereafter showing a Stop message

Thanks