Dear Wien2k developers and users,Hi!I want to do hybrid functional calculations
but I couldn't make it. I have searched in the mailing list for a procedure to
follow it as the mBJ procedure and I didn't succeeded yet. I would be thankful
for any kind of help in showing me how to run the hybrid functional program.
Actually, I am concerning in the energy band gap. I need to compare the energy
band gap using hybrid functional potential with mBJ potential. Thanks a lot in
advance.With best regardsMohammed Abujafar