24.09.2016 20:18, Paresh Chandra Rout пишет:
We have both the option but I installed it through impi. That was
working fine before. I had done lot of calculation using mpi
parallelisation . This error is all of sudden.

You have some cases that were working earlier. Repeat one of them: does it work now? I mean that something could have happen with mpi installation recently, and now you have problems.

You did not answer all my questions
>                     On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Lyudmila
> Dobysheva <lyuk...@mail.ru <mailto:lyuk...@mail.ru>> wrote:
>               I cannot find in your discussion some info:
> O'K, it works 1) does error repeat in sequential (not
>                  parallel) mode?
> ? 2) parallel over k-points (not mpi)?
> ? 3) it is when one k-point? what happens when several is taken?
> ? 4) put simply in terminal the task (not in a batch mode),
>      what is written?
> ? 5) are all error files empty?
> To check all this, start with a fresh directory.

In total, one test and 4 questions.

Best wishes
  Lyudmila Dobysheva

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Laurence Marks