In the way of a comment I only can repeat what has been explained several times in this mailing list:

Take care to calculate all energies you want to compare with exactly the same parameters: same structural unit cell, same number of k-vectors, same Rkmax etc. and be careful to check that convergence with number of k-vectors, and Rkmax is better than the energy differences you get for the magnetic structures. Between the calculations only the orientation of the moments should differ. This means you calculate ALL energies with the largest unit cell of lowest symmetry to keep the size of the primitve cell constant.

You told us that you already did the comparison of PM, FM, AF1, AF2,and AF3 without SO. Did you do this in the above way? Was the calculated magnetic structure with minimum energy the experimental one? Estimate the exchange constants J from the energy differences. Are they reasonable?

Good luck with the calculations,

Martin Pieper

---
Dr. Martin Pieper