Dear Sir,

I have computed the Electronic and optical properties of AlN monolayer

which is matched with the available results and in the next step i
want to perform

same exercise for InN but in the initialization, space group of the
InN monolayer

couldn't find and error occurs like

Error lat==HEXAGONAL in det_pgrp()
diff: InN.outputsgroup: No such file or directory
Error lat==HEXAGONAL in det_pgrp()
0.000u 0.012s 0:00.00 0.0%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/IITJHOME/ambeshst/win2k13mpi/sgroup -wi
InN.struct -wo InN.struct_sgroup  -set-TOL=0.00001   failed

 cif file of the InN is attached through this mail.

Before this, i never face such types of problem. so please tell me where is
my mistakes

--
Thanks & Regards
Rajneesh Chaurasiya