Von: Wien [wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Abderrahmane
Reggad [jazai...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. November 2016 23:12
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] How to include the localized d orbitals in the atomic spheres?

Dear wien users

The orbital potential in DFT+U and EECE for localized orbitals will be included
only inside the atomic spheres .

To include these localized orbitals, we need a value for energy cut off larger
than -6 Ry (maybe -2 Ry ).

Is it the only way to include the localized orbitals in the atomic spheres
since we can't reduce the Rmt values much.

Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique
Université Ibn Khaldoun - Tiaret
Algerie