There is makestruct (refer to section "5.1.2 Create the master input file case.struct (makestruct lapw)" in the WIEN2k 14.2 usersguide [ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ]) and structeditor (refer to section "9.26 structeditor" in the usersguide).

There are probably many cif programs out there. For example, Bilbao Crystallographic Server has STRCONVERT [ http://www.cryst.ehu.es/cryst/strconvert.html ]. You could likely create a cif file with such a program, then use cif2struct (refer to section "9.18 cif2struct" in the usersguide).