Hello Mr. Rundgren,

I wanted to ask you, why do I need the link /opt/OpenBLAS/include in linker
flags?
And what about -lgfortran, -lpthread and "-I" option? What are they doing?

I am also using OpenBLAS with following options (without compilation errors):
L Linker Flags: $(FOPT) -L../SRC_lib -L/opt/OpenBLAS/lib
R R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS): -llapack_lapw -lopenblas

Could I improve the calculation time of my program if I use your options?

Best regards
Arthur Niedermayr

Ps. I thought that the OpenBLAS library only replaces the BLAS library, but not
the LAPACK library.